How To Get Duplicate Lost Or Damaged Marksheet

Get Duplicate Damaged Results
Get Duplicate Damaged Results

Many times, from accidents or carelessness can lose our important marksheet This precious document is not only necessary for further studies, but it is also required for the job. If your CBSE board marksheet is lost, there is no need to worry. The board has provided the facility to get the duplicate result for you.

In this blog, we will tell you in detail how to get the duplicate result of CBSE Board.

Necessary information before applying for duplicate

  • Which certificate do you want? (Marksheet, migration certificate, pass certificate)
  • Which class are you applying for? (10th or 12th)
  • In which year did you take the exam?
  • What is your roll number?
  • What is your date of birth?

How To Get Duplicate Lost Or Damaged Results

By using both method online and offline, you can print your Result. Here, we are telling you both method step by step.

Online Method

  • Go to the website of CBSE Duplicate Academic Document System (DADS)

Apply Link

  • On the main page, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
  • In which format you want duplicate, choose (digital or hard copy).
  • Enter your class, passing year, roll number and date of birth.
  • Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
  • A unique application number will be generated for your application. Note it.
  • You can pay the application fee online. The fee varies depending on your passing year.
  • After the payment is successful, you will get an acknowledgment receipt. Print it or save it in PDF format.
  • You can track your application status on the website.

Duplicate application process (offline)

  1. Download duplicate application form from the official website of CBSE Board
  2. You can also get the application form from your regional office.
  3. Fill all the necessary information in the application form.
  4. Submit the application form with the required documents (eg identity proof, birth certificate, copy of the previous marksheet).
  5. You can pay through the application fee cash or demand draft. Demand draft should be payable in favor of the concerned regional office, in the name of CBSE Secretary.
  6. After the application form and fee payment, submit the application form to the concerned Regional Office.
  7. You will get a receipt. Protect it.
  8. You can track your application status by contacting the Regional Office or on the CBSE Board website.

Also, Read How to Get PMEGP Scheme Loan?


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here